365 Days Return Policy
Customer satisfaction is our goal. If you’re not completely happy with the product you have purchased, and it's not a member special item, you are welcome to return most products to us within 365 days of the original purchase. We'll be happy to exchange it for a different size or even a completely different product (if it's in stock), or, you are entitled to a refund on the purchase price (excluding freight).
Change Of Mind
The following conditions apply to all change of mind returns and exchanges
- All returns and exchanges must be received by us within 365 calendar days of purchase
- Products must be returned with proof of purchase, preferably a copy of the original receipt
- Product must be resaleable; i.e. in new, unused condition, with all its tags and in its original packaging
- Returns of specially ordered products, custom made, bulk quantity or corporate special orders can only be exchanged or refunded at MUDPATH's discretion and may incur restocking charges
- Member special items are not normally accepted for 'change of mind' returns and exchanges.
- MUDPATH is not responsible for any postage, freight, or other costs associated with returning goods
- MUDPATH reserves the right to reject any returns that don't adhere to our returns policy
Faulty, Damaged or Not Fit For Purpose Goods.
If you have any problem with a product that:
- You believe is defective or faulty
- Does not match the description or sample provided
- Is not fit for purpose advertised
you can return it to MUDPATH for assessment. Subject to that assessment we will offer a full refund (including freight where obliged), replacement, or repair (if we consider the defect to be minor) or exchange. Please note that sometimes our assessment will include consultation with the manufacturer which can take some time.Items damaged during transit will be the responsibility of the customer to return unless additional transport insurance was purchased.
If you believe you have received products that are faulty, damaged, or not fit for the purpose advertised, please contact us here or by phone 03 9988 2977 and we will help you through the process of returning the item to us for assessment. Please note all items must be returned clean and dry. We will not handle wet, dirty or otherwise unhygienic products. Any items returned which aren't in a suitable condition to be assessed will be returned to the customer.